Founded back in 1946, our company commenced trading as Hauser & Baumann, producing clock housings and wooden knobs, as well as components for the radio industry.
As early as 1948, the company launched the production of perforating dies (postage stamp tear perforations).
In 1955, the development of special manufacturing techniques for the production of oval, square and rectangular hole series for wire bound notepad manufacturers was added to the repertoire.
In 1967, Karl Heinz Jauch took over the company, which then had a total workforce of 6.
In 1980, a new production hall was built with a total useful area of around 1000 sq.m.
In 1993, the production and warehousing area was extended by a further 630 sq.m.
2002 saw the entry of a second family generation into the company management, with Annette Jauch taking over the Human Resources and Accounts Divisions as Managing Partner. Maik Jauch taking over the areas Technology, Marketing und Sale.
Today, we employ a team of 15 committed specialists, all of whom have learned their profession from scratch, and who place high expectations on themselves and on the quality of their work.